2014 Hugo Prediction
This page is dedicated to my 2014 Hugo prediction. Click here to see the Too Early Hugo 2015 Prediction.
Hugo award was given to Ann Leckie for Ancillary Justice on August 17, 2014.
1. Ann Leckie, Ancillary Justice, 33.6% (winner)
2. Charles Stross, Neptune’s Brood, 24.9%
3. Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson, The Wheel of Time, 17.2%
4. Mira Grant, Parasite, 12.4%
5. Larry Correia, Warbound, 11.9%
Chaos Horizon is a website that predicts the Hugo and Nebula winners for Best Novel using statistical modeling. Long story short, the Hugo formula uses 8 different weighted indicators, based on data mining of the past 15 years of Hugo winners, to predict this year’s winner.